Our Benefits

  • Any Nursing Degree
  • Eye-catching Writing
  • 100% Targeted to Your Program
  • Free Phone Calls
  • 1-to-1 with Your Writer
  • Unlimited Free Revisions


Thank you so much for your help. The personal statement is great.

Elizabeth, USA

read all

The Secret of Successful UCAS Nursing Personal Statement

Why Is My UCAS Nursing Personal Statement so Important?

With over 100,000 applicants every year wanting to get into nursing and only 20,000 places available in the UK alone, your nursing UCAS personal statement is quite possibly one of the most important parts of the admission procedure and it will need to be written perfectly. The admissions committee will see many personal statements for nursing so you will have to ensure that yours is capable of grabbing their attention and making you stand out from all of the other applicants.

In this fiercely competitive career choice, the importance of your personal statement should never be underestimated as it is the only part of your application requirement in which you get to tell in your own words who you are and why you should be accepted. But writing an engaging and effective personal statement that keeps the reader interested all the way through using clear wording can be difficult for many people to achieve.

Nursing UCAS Personal Statement Writing Tips

When writing your adult nursing or veterinary nursing personal statement, UCAS systems will only accept a maximum of 4000 characters or 47 lines of text, which includes blank spaces and lines.

To this end, your personal statement needs to be concise but also include:

ucas nursing personal statementWhy you want to study the particular subject or course, show why you’re passionate about the field.

ucas nursing personal statement helpHow your current studies have helped you prepare for university. Be reflective and explain why you’ve made certain choices and what you’ve learned without too much detail.

ucas nursing personal statement writingYour skills and experiences and how you feel they’ll help you to succeed on your chosen course.

ucas nursing personal statement serviceThe achievements that you’re particularly proud of. Be honest, you may be asked about them at the interview.

ucas nursing personal statement 2016Show you understand the reality of the role. For example, 24-hour care, on call and shifts.

ucas nursing personal statement tipsWhat you hope to gain from university, program, fellowship or your career aspirations.

ucas nursing personal statement applicationFocus on your field of choice, whether it’s adult, child, mental health, learning disability nursing or midwifery

ucas nursing personal statement applyingYour interests or hobbies. While it is recommended that 75 percent of your statement is academic course related, the other 25 percent can focus on extra-curricular activities or hobbies which may be associated.

Now you know what to focus on when writing your nursing personal statement UCAS, we can focus on how your writing should be done.

nursing personal statement ucasBe organized. Before you start writing, make bullet points of everything you want to include and order them in terms of importance.

nursing personal statement ucas helpStart writing early. Give yourself plenty of time to complete while leaving enough room to read, edit and check.

nursing personal statement ucas serviceWrite it in a Word document and then copy and paste it into UCAS when ready as the system times out after 35 minutes and will not save your work.

nursing personal statement ucas tipsDo use all the lines as you will need these to show your insight and experiences.

nursing personal statement ucas requirementsOnly include relevant information and do not lie about any part of your biography.

nursing personal statement ucas applicationProofread. Correct spelling and grammar are absolutely vital. A misplaced apostrophe or absence of capital letters can be seriously off-putting. Use the spell check on your computer and get friends or professional to proofread your statement.

“If you’re still not sure of what to write, don’t panic. Crafting a winning personal statement will take time, but if you read all the available advice, not to mention tailor it correctly to the role in question, it will be time well spent in the long run” Michael Cheary, REED.co.uk

If you need professional help with your UCAS nursing personal statement, our team of writers is always ready to offer their assistance through our easy to use online website!

Type of work:

Turnaround/Level Standard (5-7 days) Rush (3 days) 911 (24 hours)
Associate (ADN) $29.94
Bachelor (BSN) $31.19
Master (MSN) $37.12
Doctorate (DNP/DSN) $40.86